- It’s 1-1 in the ODI series between Afghanistan and Zimbabwe.
AFG 333-5 (50)
ZIM 179 (34.4)
AFG won by 154 runs
AFG 179 (30.1)
ZIM 333-5 (50)
ZIM won by 154 runs
- #OnThisDay in 1993, Indian Cricketing legend #SachinTendulkar smashed his 5th Test century, 1st time in India He hit 165 runs in 296 balls to take India to victory by an innings & 22 runs in Chennai.
- Shikar Dhawan is the first Indian to score a century in his 100th ODI.
- WIFA ‘Maharashtra Inter-District Football Championship for Sub-junior boys at Nanded’ Full Time: Ahmednagar 0-3 Nagpur Nagpur District advance in the tournament with a convincing win over Ahmednagar with a great all-around performance. #RisingMaharastra #GrassrootsDevelopment
- #OnThisDay in 1961, Pakistan’s Mushtaq Mohammad became the youngest player to score a Test century, hitting 101 against India in Delhi at the age of 17 years and 78 days. His record was beaten in 2001 by Mohammad Ashraful (17 years, 61 days).
- Jayant Sinha
Trying my hand at archery in the true spirit of sportsmanship. Learning from the best! #KheloHazaribagh #KehloIndia.
- Indian Football Team FT: Indian U-16s defeat Aspire U-16s 1-0 as Rohit Danu’s goal proves to be the difference.
- #TeamUSA takes 2-0 lead into the final day of Fed Cup matched is Asheville.
- WIFA Maharashtra Inter-District Football (Junior Girls) – Jalgaon Quarter-Final: Pune 12-0 Thane A sensational display by Pune District as they cruised into the semi-final with an astonishing 12-0 win over Thane District. #StateChampionship #WomensFootball
- WIFA Maharashtra Inter-District Football Championship for Junior Girls at Jalgaon 4th Quarter-Final Mumbai booked their place in the semi-final where they will play Solapur tomorrow. #MIDFC #StateChampionship #WomensDevelopment #WomensFootball