Make a video and Earn, simple as that!
Come, be a part of a Sports Revolution:
Yes you heard it right!…make a video and earn.
Even keeping the monetary benefits aside….we at Sportsnasha brainstormed on this particular topic. Usually international matches and domestic level matches are always covered on TV, newspapers and websites but what about the games we play at local level on grounds? In our buildings? On turfs?
We all know those matches are quite fun…we all go through a lot of competitive spirit, excitement and fun while playing, right? and deep down we always wish that our perfomance even at gully cricket or at local grounds or buildings gets heard and highlighted somewhere…
Hence, team Sportsnasha came up with an initiative for all which is going to be a big movement in itself in the field of sports. Be it a kid, a college going student, a senior citizen or anybody….make a nice quality video of the particular game you are playing, submit it to Sportsnasha.com & once we approve the video , & it gets live on the website where thousands of people can view it including yourself !! Now isn’t that a fun thing? Plus you never know who is watching you & whose talent gets spotted while doing this activity! This a welcome opportunity for all the sports lovers at all the levels be it any game you play to showcase and highlight your talent. This is also a great kickback for people who love taking videos & make it viral! Plus what’s more for every video you make, you will be paid a sum of Rs50/- where you can redeem Rs500/- on completion of every 10 videos in a span of 6 months.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SENDING VIDEO FOR UPLOAD AND GETTING APPROVED, UPLOADED and ACCEPTED UNDER THIS SCHEME-
- The video should be of high quality with nice clarity and should not be less than 1min while it should not be more than 3mins. In case if a particular game or a event is extra-ordinary and deserves more footage..than the video can be longer than 3mins also.
- The video should be submitted via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The video will be watched & approved by the editing team of sportsnasha.com
- The rights to the video belongs to Sportsnasha once you submit and its approved.
- The video should be firsthand original and should not be an old video or a video which has been previously viewed or used by someone else. Sportsnasha should be the first one to view that video.
- Owner will be paid Rs.50 per video by cheque after getting 10 videos from him.
- No of videos must be minimum ten over period of six months for becoming eligible for payment
- Contact no of the one who made the video and of atleast one player(who is in that video) must be also given along with video via email
- www.sportsnasha.com reserves right to accept or reject any video without giving any reason whatsoever and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- This offer is valid from 1st august 2017 to 31 st january 2018
- PLEASE MENTION IN SUBJECT MATTER OF EMAIL – ‘SPORTS VIDEO’
The Format in which you need to submit on email@example.com-(You can copy paste the format from here itself while submitting)
Name of event/place with its short address:
Date of shoot:
Description of event in 20 words:
I ________ am attaching herewith a video shot by me of a sports event for the purpose of uploading it on website www.sportsanasha.com ________indemnify SRC SPORTSNASHA ADVISORS PVT.LTD who are owners of www.sportsnasha.com of all issues or disputes or claims relating to copyright or otherwise.
So here are the easy steps-
You send us a email of a video along with the properly filled above format (preferably less than 25mb)
We will revert back with a mail where in the receipt of video will be acknowledged.
Once the video is approved, a final mail will be sent to the person who sent the video (videoshooter) & the payment will be processed/credited after ten approved videos.
Not only is this activity giving you money…but at a larger point of view…you are also contributing towards the development of grass-root sports at all levels. Plus its fun!
Article by Haineel Shah(Editor)